Sagaku Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the City and surrounding areas of Sagaku the nightmare of many has come to life. The Earths final remaining survivors strive to survive in a morbid world where the dead walk the streets and the living struggle to live on...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent Montgomery

Vincent Montgomery

Number of posts : 6
Skill Points :
CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-01

CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score.... Empty
PostSubject: CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score....   CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:49 pm

With no clues on his whereabouts at classroom, Vincent decided to find some clues outside of school, specifically at the courtyard. ‘Hmm, I know that he hasn’t left here during the first wave. He hasn’t gone far, and when I catch him. I will make him pay for his crimes.’ He said with his hand clench up into a fist at the thought of seeing his ugly mug would make Vincent really mad. His parents was killed by an unknown assailant, who fled to this city. As Vincent takes a look at the courtyard, he wonder that this is once a beautiful place where the students can hang out after classes for lunch or other social activities. Now, it particularly not that beautiful because of the outbreak, and it is probably crawling with slow-movers, or sprinters. He wears his short-sleeve tan shirt that hides his medium-built figure. His leather blue jeans that goes down to his ankles with a black leather belt around his waist to hold up his pants. On both of his feet is his white tennis shoes. A gentle breeze flows his gray hair backward as his fingertips gently strokes his flowing locks. His violet hues would look at the courtyard as a mellow sigh escapes from his lips.

With his Baretta 92F in his leather holster around his waist, and his KM2000 Combat Knife on his leather shoulder holster, he carefully looks for clues for his whereabouts. From the distance, there are a couple of slow-movers moving in and out the school. Vincent carefully looks around the courtyard as his violet hues sees three bullet casings and small blood splatter on the grass. He kneels down as Vincent picks up one of the casings for further inspection. They have been used recently from the look of the casings, and the blood looks fresh meaning that whoever it is, he or she is not too far away. He stands up straight as Vincent moves his hand above his eyes to see anything suspicious. Then, he hears a sound, a sound of moaning and growling in the same tune. The sound becomes louder as his ears pick up a sound of movement fast approaching Vincent. When he turns himself around to see whoever it was, he was pounced by a sprinter as the sprinter grabs both of Vincent’s shoulders. He lands on his back on the grassy field.

Vincent quickly grabs the sprinter’s arms with both of his hand as Vincent tilts his head to the side as the sprinter was drooling from his mouth to the grass. Upon further inspection, Vincent sees his face that he is the person that he is looking for all this time. The unknown assailant. He must’ve been bitten by one of the zeds and he is out for flesh. “You!!” Vincent says to the assailant as he opens his mouth wide as he leans his head back. As the assailant is about to sink its teeth onto Vincent’s neck, Vincent moves his hands on to his chest as he shoves the assailant to the side, while he quickly stands up and pulls out his trusty gun from its holster. There are three bullets left inside this gun and he has to make it count in order to solve this case and settle this score once and for all. He aim it right at the assailant heart as his finger is at the trigger. He takes a couple of steps back as the sprinter gets up and looks at Vincent. "I have you now.." he says to it as he fires a shot towards at his chest and pierces it. It only slows it down as the assailant charges towards Vincent. He fires the second shot at its heart, as it pierces through his chest. When the sprinter is about to pounce upon Vincent, he bends his knees slightly as jumps to the right side to evade the pounce.

Quickly, he holster his gun and pull out his trusty knife from the shoulder holster. The sprinter is on his hands and knees when his pounce attempt failed, so Vincent slams his foot on his back of the assailant, sending him to the ground. Without any hesitation, he struck his knife right at the back of the assailant’s head. He twisted the knife once as the male assailant fell limp, as Vincent pulls out his knife. He stands up and watches as blood flows out of his head, Vincent starts to sweat from his forehead as blood was dripping from his knife. A sigh escapes from his lips, “Case closed….” he says as he turns around and looks up at the sky, “Score has been settled.” He takes a couple of steps away from the assailant as Vincent thought that he hears something from the distance, but it was nothing but the wind blowing his way. Or is it….

Last edited by Vincent Montgomery on Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cleaver

Number of posts : 21
Skill Points :
CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score....   CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:33 pm

Cleaver had left the tower shortly after Riley had. He hadn't understood the entire emotional trip Riley had gone on but he left him alone just the same.

He tripped around the city for a few hours and as dawn aproached he ducked into the courtyard of a school. "Good place to bunk down." He thought to himself. He surveyed it slowly, taking mental note of his surroundings. If anything was to change he wanted to know.

Shortly after ariving he spotted the other man, giving the man a polite, but distant nod, Cleaver began scouting a crevice in the wall hoping it would make a good place to catch some shuteye. His coon scurried up to him and murred. "Hey Ike, you hungery?" he addressed the animal.

After tossing the coon a dried up apple Cleaver retreived a worn sleeping bag from his bag and tossed it into the crevace. The coon climbed in and Cleaver pulled some tough jerky from his bag. He sat slowly chawing it, letting it's flavor fill his mouth. He pulled his hat off and sat it on the ground, letting a brease cool his scalp. It had been a full night.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Montgomery

Vincent Montgomery

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score....   CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:59 pm

Vincent Montgomery kneels down on one knee as he scrapes off the blood and brain matter from his Combat Knife clean by using the grass. A mellow sigh escapes from his lips as he reach into his pocket with his other hand to pull out a white handkerchief from his pocket. He wipes out the remains of the blood from the knife as his knife is clean. All he needs to do is to go back to his room, so he could pour it down with alcohol to make sure that it is squeaky clean. He places his knife back in his shoulder holster as he stands himself up straight and firm as he looks towards the sprinter that is laying dead on the ground. 'Its finally over….' He folds up the handkerchief and places it inside his backpocket of his pants. He carefully looks over the distance as he sees the sun is setting.

Dawn is approaching and he needs to get back to his room. Who knows what lurks in the dark when night falls. Over the distance he sees another man, looking for somewhere to crash for the night. He respond with a polite, but distant nod. Upon further inspection, he sees an animal with him. A coon who is with the other man. 'He must’ve been through hell to get through here. I better let him rest, or maybe I should talk to him to see what's up.' Then, he moves his hand above his eye as he takes a closer look at the Sagaku Tower, upon hearing the strange noise coming from the tower. So… The power is back online. That’s good. I think that this man had help to restore the power. Vincent never trust anyone in his life. He is a quiet individual, often times becomes cold and uncaring around others and speaking when it’s only necessary. He decided to take a closer look at the other man who is at the crevice of the wall.

Slowly, he walks over to him as he would say to him, “Are you responsible for restoring the power? If so, you must have help from someone, and then something bad has happen that you won’t want to speak about it.” He is only a junior detective, and he is mere stating the facts. 'It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it. If you were asked to prove that two and two made four, you might find some difficulty, and yet you are quite sure of the fact.' It is a quote that I follow. However, I like to keep it to myself...
Back to top Go down
Cleaver

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score....   CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:26 pm

Cleaver nodding to the question about the power in the tower. Then shrugged regarding the other man. After all, all Cleaver really did was walk with the man, he knew nothing about him. "Eh, some dude was at the tower, but he got all moody and left after a fight with a couple sprinters."

Gesturing with his hand Cleaver indicated to the man to take a seat. Offering him some jerky Cleaver kicked back, resting his head against a stump and crossing his legs lazily, letting his boot heals slip some to release the pressure. Drawing his knife he began scraping it slowly acrost a small, smooth stone.

The coon peered out curiousely at the new human voice, then ambled hungrily up to the newcomer. "Eh, don't mind him, he dun bite." Cleaver assured the man, tossing him a dried and whithered apple to give the coon.

"Eh, you seem to know all about me, what's your story?" Cleaver asked as he removed his longcoat and began scraping the blood and flesh off it. Dumping some water from his canteen onto a rag and began cleaning his coat as he waited for a response from the other man.
Back to top Go down
Cleaver

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score....   CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:13 am

Cleaver stood suddenly "Shit!" he exclaimed aloud. He slapped his face violently with a free hand muddering curses to himself. "I forgot my fucking rope on top of the tower." He was angery, not only had he gone to the tower to help people, but he hadn't gotten so much as a real thanks for his trouble.

Apologizing to the other man for his absence he left the rest of the jerky before whistling to the coon and repacking his pack. "I'm sorry to cut the conversation short ut good rope is hard to come by and I just left about 100 feet up on the tower top. You're more then welcome to come along, the tower is huge and pretty much kept sprinter free, but the people are a little weird." Swinging his pack onto his back Cleaver set off towards the tower.

"Damnit." he muttered under his breath. "I gottah climb all those stairs now!" He kicked a stone and let it bounce off the wall of the building next to him. The streets were quiet, as most of the world had become during daylight after the outbreak.

Reaching the base of the tower he looked up, the towering roof stood some 80+ stories
tall. "Good greif!" Cleaver muttered again, still pissed at the fact he had forgotten his gear.

Ducking, he entered the tower

((EXIT AREA))
Back to top Go down
Vincent Montgomery

Vincent Montgomery

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score....   CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:03 pm

‘Eh, some dude was at the tower, but he got all moody and left after a fight with a couple of sprinters.’ Vincent would nod politely, “I see…” he lightly taps his chin with his index finger. Hmm… Something is not right. I just can’t quite put a finger on it. Something must’ve happen there. Something that must’ve gotten him all moody after that fight. Perhaps, I should investigate at the maintenance when I get the chance. Maybe I can get a clue or two to know what is going on here. He nods to this thought slightly as his violet hues would look at Cleaver. Slowly, he places both of his hands inside the side of his pants pockets. When Cleaver gesturing Vincent to take a seat, he just slightly shakes his head from side to side, "No thank you. I'll just stand here if that is ok." He doesn't trust him for his own personal reasons. He has been taking cases left and right, finding clues and putting the pieces together; in order to, solve the case.

Vincent shakes his head slightly once more, "No thanks. I already ate..." his voice is cold, yet with a slight hint of mellow in it. He simply refused the offer of the jerky. As both of his violet hues would look at the Sagaku Tower shining brightly like a Christmas tree. He would look back at Cleaver, then he would look at the coon who ambled hungrily towards Vincent. He kneels down in one knee as he takes a good look at the coon. So, this is a coon, specifically a household cat. Vincent cannot believe that this coon is actually alive and kicking. "Alright." He attempts to lightly pet the coon with his hand. He hasn't even see other living animals around these parts when the outbreak hit this city. 'Eh, you seem to know all about me, what's your story?' "My story?" he gets up and dust his pants off as both of his violet hues looks at Cleaver, "I am a junior detective. My name is Faye... I have just finished solving a case, and I'm about to head ba-"

He heard Cleaver said 'Shit!' meaning that he has done something wrong or left something. He would rolls his eyes away from Cleaver, "So you left a rope at the tower which is 100 feet up to the top. Approximately about eighty or more flight of steps inside the tower." He says to him, "I'm sorry, but I have to get back to my room and rest. It has been a long night and I need to think on what my next step should be." He watched Cleaver kicked the stone as it bounced off the wall, as he ducks and left to the tower. When Cleaver was gone, there is nothing else for Vincent to do here. "Hmm. I have to do this first." He pulls out his Baretta 92F and slides down the clip from the gun. He knows there is one bullet inside this gun, so he puts the clip inside his pants pocket before sliding the gun back inside his leather holster on his waist. He picks up the rest of the jerky Cleaver left for him, "I guess I'll save this..." He starts sprinting towards Residential Area, destination Room 120: Vincent's Room.

--Exit Area--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score....   CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLOSED//Solving a case, settling a score....
Page 1 of 1