Sagaku Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the City and surrounding areas of Sagaku the nightmare of many has come to life. The Earths final remaining survivors strive to survive in a morbid world where the dead walk the streets and the living struggle to live on...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the OOC section.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Welcome to the OOC section. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the OOC section.   Welcome to the OOC section. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:45 pm

NO ROLEPLAYING HERE!

Right, welcome to the OOC sexion. This here is your lunch room, cafeteria, break room, whatever you want to call it. Here you can come and talk about whetever the hell you want.

The following is encouraged:

- Real life situations: Come tell us all about it!
- Got inside scoop?: Let us know!
- Need advice?: Ask your questions and hopefully someone will chime in.
- Got a joke, story (non-RP related)?: Come share it!
- Post your pics!
- Got issues with a member?: Call him/her out here and settle it!

Yeah well, you get the picture. Anything goes, feel free to strike up random conversations also. Remember... THERE IS NO ROLE PLAYING HERE!
Back to top Go down
Pepper
Admin

Number of posts : 4
Skill Points :
Welcome to the OOC section. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Welcome to the OOC section. Right_bar_bleue

Biography : Pepper is a seemingly young Neko with a split personality which one does best to remain on the sunny side of her moods, However true to her feline nature she welds, Five razor sharp, blade like claws on each of her paw-like hands and a acute sense of hearing, smell and night time vision
Characters Image : Welcome to the OOC section. Nekopepper
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Welcome to the OOC section. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the OOC section.   Welcome to the OOC section. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:43 pm

Yes I have issues with the lack of a Neko Play room! okay that is all
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the OOC section.
Page 1 of 1