Sagaku Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the City and surrounding areas of Sagaku the nightmare of many has come to life. The Earths final remaining survivors strive to survive in a morbid world where the dead walk the streets and the living struggle to live on...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What I can post in the Character Profile Section

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Etna
Admin
Etna

Number of posts : 48
Skill Points :
What I can post in the Character Profile Section Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What I can post in the Character Profile Section Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

What I can post in the Character Profile Section Empty
PostSubject: What I can post in the Character Profile Section   What I can post in the Character Profile Section I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:41 am

The Character Profile Section is for Profiles Only. Please do not reply to any of them, it is meant for the mods and the administaitors to reply only. It will make things simpler for me and my helpers to approve profiles this way.

If you like a character or find something that you like go to the OOC section and post it up there. It is after all the OOC section. Thanks. and for you all trying to figure out what the spread sheet is here you go...

[ Image ]

Name:

Nickname:

Sex:

Location Before the outbreak :

Living Family/Friends:

Short History:

Weapons:

Current Location:

Anything Else:

Back to top Go down
https://sagakuwars.rpg-board.net