Sagaku Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the City and surrounding areas of Sagaku the nightmare of many has come to life. The Earths final remaining survivors strive to survive in a morbid world where the dead walk the streets and the living struggle to live on...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All alone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuriana Hata

Yuriana Hata

Number of posts : 31
Skill Points :
All alone Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100All alone Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-30

All alone Empty
PostSubject: All alone   All alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:32 pm

Yuri made her way on her run towards the pond in the park. She liked being out in the world again. All the tension around her had put her into a bad mood. She continued to run her feet plopping on the ground with a slight flop sound. She smiled to herself seeing the pond approaching in the distance. Thinking to herself, Now there is a place to rest and hang out for a bit. She ran to the edge of the lake and laid on the grass. The cool grass felt good against her bare legs. She pulled her skirt under her rear and laid there looking up at the sky. Her mind went back to the times when life was simple and better. A tear formed in her eye and rolled down her cheek. A noise off to the side made her jump back to reality. It came from behind her. Yuri sat up and looked gripping one of the pistols on her side. "Hello who is there?" She hoped it would be Riley coming out to find her but somehow she doubted it. The thing slowly came out of the bushes. One of the fully dead zeds. Yuri stood quickly preparing for a fight. She looked at it without fear. She felt sorry for the creature. Not knowing what it was doing. Just it's most primal action set forth in it's brain. Food. She pulled the gun and fired on shot into it's head. The creature slumped and fell to the ground. "I'm sorry I had to shoot you but I think you are better off now." She sat back down and stared out over the pond. "I hope this will end someday. I really do. I don't know how much more of this I can take." Her voice became shaky as the pressure began to get to her once again. The feeling of loneliness welling up deep inside her. That feeling was her biggest fear.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas

Number of posts : 21
Skill Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

All alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: All alone   All alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:52 pm

From the resident's area... Nicholas stood at his dirt bike slowly thinking as if he was gong to do something. The thought continued to run through his mind slowly as he stradled the set... Pitching over to set the key into the ignition he started up the bike quickly. The day pack tightly against his own back as well with the compound bow and quiver... Wearing nothing to protect him he went on his way towards the military base. -I could relaxe some as well... Maybe at the park?- He thought closely within his mind as he pulling over he pulled out his pack of cigerattes as he placed one between his lips. Lighting it with his zippo lighter he took a soft drag before he caught something within his own eye sight.

Reaching over to pull out his compound bow he pulled a single arrow out... The head of the arrow was off. "It's hunting time..." He whispered from his lips as he knealed down to set the day pack down, reaching within a different pocket. He pulled out a grenade type head out. Screwing it against the arrow he left the bag there... Crouching slowly before he saw something else a female sitting at the lake. A thing, the Zed has al ready been killed by her own pistol but another one krept up through the brush... Placing the arrow between the slots he pulled it back. His aim was perfect to the most as he grinned slightly to let the arrow fly through the air. The whistling through the air before it hit it's own target the grenade exploding and the creature fell to the ground in pieces.

Grabbing his back once he stood up he swung it around his right shoulder to walk through the brush. The soft faint smile crossing his lips as he walked to his lake, ignoring her for the moment as he stared aimlessly through the water, beside her "Hey" The simple phrase soon escaping his own lips. The jet black hair lightly shaggy as he looked her way a second later. "Names Nicholas Wolfe. Private Wolfe from the United States Army" He smiled more as he continued to stand.
Back to top Go down
Yuriana Hata

Yuriana Hata

Skill Points :

All alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: All alone   All alone I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:52 pm

Yuri laid there and closed her eyes. The sun warming her body. Her mind jumped back to the world when she heard the small explosion. It was close so her eyes popped open and she looked around quickly. Seeing the zed pieces around she quickly checked to see if any blood had landed on her. Her eyes scanned her body quickly. Not seeing anything she sighed in relief. The man walked towards her and Yuri quickly moved her hand to the grip of one of her pistols. She eyed him up and down trying to decide if he was one of the good people around here. She thought to herself, He did just save me from that fucking thing. She still didn't trust him her mind remembering the guy who had tormented the girl earlier. She rolled over and stayed in a crouch. Ready to spring and run if she had to. His words fell upon her ears "Army" she muttered. "Then you are here to help?" She relaxed a bit and stood up. Her mind still raced and she decided that maybe she shouldn't trust him completely. Her hand still gripped the handle of the glock on her side. "You got some identification. I could say I was anything I wanted too." Her voice was tinged with attitude though she did her best to keep it under wraps. Her eyes never left him as he stood there. "And you better move slow grabbing anything. I'm not scared to shoot your ass. Especially if I feel threatened. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Nicholas

Skill Points :

All alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: All alone   All alone I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:23 pm

His hands were tucked within his jacket pockets... His eyes starting out into the open pond, yet he was also listening to what she had to say. The cigeratte between his lips stuck to the parch lips lightly as he took another drag... The air filtering through along with the gentl breeze. Noding swiftly as she spoke out him being in the Army his own hazel hues soon looking her way... Seeing the two weapons at her side he shook his head as he put his own compound bow away. "Your welcome..." He soon said within a lazy tone of voice. "Do you need help?" He soon replied with her own question as he nodded "But to answer it, yes I am" He nodded once again to think about where he had put his own Identification. The soft sigh escaping his lips as he tossed his bag to the ground.

Knealing down he ignored the few weapons she held on her own body... Zipping it opem his eyes soon swiftly look through each pocket. Tossing things left and right towards the ground as he took another drag from his cigeratte -This is lame- He thought to himself as he pulled the finaly thing within his pack. Falling to the ground he lowered his head swiftly "Oh yeah..." He spoke swiftly with a loud motion. Tucking everything back into his pack he soon pulled out his wallet "There it is... Stupid Id" He playfully spoke out. Pulling out his badge he tossed it her way. His playful smile soon curling around his lips before pulling out a water bottle... Twisting the lead off he took a light swig "Want some?" He soon asked her as he held his arm out her way.
Back to top Go down
Yuriana Hata

Yuriana Hata

Skill Points :

All alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: All alone   All alone I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:59 pm

Yuri caught the ID as he tossed it her way. Looking it over and looking up to him she compared the pictures. Satisfied with what she saw she tossed the ID back his way. "No I don't need any help. I was just resting from a run when you came over here and killed that zed. That I am grateful for. Anything else is what ever." She turned and walked to the edge of the water. Looking out over the area she sighed. "So if you are here to help and you are military then where is the rest of your team? Shouldn't you have a team with you? I know you guys always travel in packs." She turned back to him and looked at him. Walking over she took the water bottle and sniffed it making sure it wasn't some other substance. She lifted her head upwards and poured some of the water into her mouth. She never touched her lips against the bottle. She swallowed hard the liquid wetting her dry throat. "Thanks." She spoke as she handed it back. "So what are you doing out here? Especially with out a gun."
Back to top Go down
Nicholas

Skill Points :

All alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: All alone   All alone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:31 am

Catching the Id between his fingers he soon slipped it within his wallet yet again as he tucked it within his back pocket. "Your welcome" He soon replied as he watched her move to the lakes edge as well he stared deep within the water... Thinking about his mission and his team mates once she brought it up. "My team is gone... I'm the only survivor" He looked away as he sat against the grass his legs propping up to his chest before nodded. "... It happened about a week and a half ago. Along the lines of my squad they parished in the helicoptor accident, I was thrown out and onto a roof top which saved my own life" He contonied to speak as he watched her take the water bottle "Come on now... Didn't you just see me drink it?" He asked her playfully and nodded.

As she handed him the water bottle back he took another swif before tighting the cap along the top. Stuffing it within the side pocket he tucked his thumbs into each pocket... Thinking lightly before he pulled out his pack "Why am I here?" He soon asked himself as he looked her way and nodded "Supplies... I know im at the pond, but I have all day to gather them, why rush?" He swiftly spoke out as he placed a cigeratte between his lips. Reaching back as he pulled out his own trusty compound bow "This isn't a weapon?" He asked her as he got into stance... Pulling back the string before lightly letting go. "It's good for the silent kills " He smirked as he nodded swiftly her way.
Back to top Go down
Yuriana Hata

Yuriana Hata

Skill Points :

All alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: All alone   All alone I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:39 pm

Yuri smiled and looked back over the pond. "Yeah I lost some people too. Everyone I get close to I lose." Her eyes shifted back to him. "I am sorry for your lose but I have things to do and places to go. Please excuse me. Maybe we can meet again and I won't be in such a bad mood. I just kind of want to be left alone right now." She began to walk off from where the man was standing. She really did want to be left alone but things would probably be safer with someone. She just walked off slowly. Maybe something wanted him to call out to her and keep her company. She wasn't sue how to feel anymore. Ever since this all started.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas

Skill Points :

All alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: All alone   All alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:08 pm

He stood peacefully within the open park... The soft sigh escaping his lips as he watched the moving waves rush against the banks of the pond. The winds picked up slightly as he felt the clothes upon his own body tugged one way from the direction winds "Well... I would ask Yuriana, if you would like some company... Two people or better then one" He gave her a soft smile as he looked her way. "... I'm sorry for your own lose" He smiled more and tucked his hands within his pockets, still motionless. His thoughts ran quickly through his mind, swiftly thinking about the way he would or could enter the base. "The reason I ask cause I could ask for help... I'm headed towards the military base for a few things" He nodded and watched her walk away.

He nodded to pull another cigeratte from his pack, placing it between his lips he lit it slowly and took a soft inhail "Until next time..." He said before walking away to his simple dirtbike, slow strides through the park as he started to think -Next time should be better- He nodded as he walked up to his dirt bike. Straddling the seat he started the engine once again and slowly rode away... Taking another hit before it flew from his lips -Shit...- yelled through his mind as he sighed gently. He didn't to leave her along but he had too... Well he didn't have to but she wanted to be left along, Why? He didn't know and he wouldnt ask it was his problem, though as he stopped to see her he smiled her way once again.

"Come on!" He yelled her way as he waved her over... The soft smile crossing his lips as he stood up and rested along the sidewalk of the street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: All alone   All alone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All alone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sagaku Wars :: Safe Zone :: Park :: The pond-
Jump to: