Sagaku Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the City and surrounding areas of Sagaku the nightmare of many has come to life. The Earths final remaining survivors strive to survive in a morbid world where the dead walk the streets and the living struggle to live on...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparky

Number of posts : 20
Skill Points :
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-09

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Empty
PostSubject: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:42 am

You know, I've seen Stalker pics here, hell, this is really a Stalker-styled site, but, how many people actually play the game?
Maybe some awesome-arse(No awesome-ass, we're talking truly 1337 $|-|33+) action sequences, maybe even a nice music video, or, maybe even your own!
Back to top Go down
Riley
Admin
Riley

Number of posts : 43
Skill Points :
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:30 pm

I played it, fucking awesome game. I got the greed money ending though... ><!!!!

At least I beat it without a trainer on the second level difficulty! (from the bottom... ><)
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Number of posts : 20
Skill Points :
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:40 pm

God, it's hard, ain't it? I was trying to make a video, but, god, it took up the remaining 21 gigs on my hard drive soooo fast. Right now, I just want an FN 2000 so I can kick some arse. -.-; Still, next time, don't submit to the thing's wishes~! Go against the mofo! And blow it up, too. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sagaku Wars :: OOC and suggestions :: The every day Randomness!!-
Jump to: