Sagaku Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the City and surrounding areas of Sagaku the nightmare of many has come to life. The Earths final remaining survivors strive to survive in a morbid world where the dead walk the streets and the living struggle to live on...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)

Go down 
+4
Nicholas
Riley
Poison
Sparky
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparky

Number of posts : 20
Skill Points :
Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:07 pm

I'm working on a few pistol tricks with an airsoft Desert Eagle(You think I'd put my baby through this shit?). Gawd, first off, I never thought that 4 1/2 pounds wouldn't be bad until I started throwing it back and forth. Heh. Anyhow... Anyone know of some tricks that I may wish to try? And yes, I can already twirl, I can do it vertically with my right hand pretty well, mediocre when reversed. Cock it one handed(Okay, that's freakin' easy). Aside from that, What can you do? ((And I'm not going to put up a complete list, but, they're too complicated to describe.))
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

Number of posts : 23
Skill Points :
Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:34 pm

Pistol tricks are cheap.... It's about if you know how to use the weapon. Flashy moves aren't going to save your ass when you're being chased lol.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Admin
Riley

Number of posts : 43
Skill Points :
Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:05 pm

Now now, pistol tricks are cool. You can't blame a man that can hit 6 targets in less than a second with a 6 shot revolver. Mad skills there. xp Now thats a gun trick.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas

Number of posts : 21
Skill Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:24 am

Haha.

Just remembered.

Saw that show on the history channel.
It was fucking awsome... The kind of moves he did and how he did it. Simple amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Skill Points :
Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:28 am

I wanna be able to twirl this mofo sideways, but, with that spill I took on the stairs(5mm deep gash minimum) it'll be a bitch. I can, however, do some pretty sick shit without even beginning to twirl it. Right now, I'm trying to cock it one handed, make it flip once, catch the grip, throw it forwards and up in order to make it flip once more, then catch it back on that grip. That'd be badass, sadly, I can't nail down the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:32 pm

I saw that stuff on History channel o__o that stuff was trippy.... x___x

*pats sparky* but it's ok XD you'll eventually get it right and then you can say you did it ^^
Back to top Go down
Etna
Admin
Etna

Number of posts : 48
Skill Points :

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:37 pm

lol I saw that show on the History Channel this weekend where they had Doc Holiday and Wyett Were going at it in the movie Tombstone. I <3 those two!! true Texas Rangers I tell you.

No one can beat the DOC!!!
Back to top Go down
https://sagakuwars.rpg-board.net
Poison

Poison

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:44 pm

XD ALL ABOUT TEXAS o.o

LMAO i'm going to get crap for that later aren't i?! Lol! ah well i'll take it lol
Back to top Go down
Etna
Admin
Etna

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:54 pm

Don't worry babe!! I'll stand by your side if they dare Trash Texas T__T Besides. I knew a few of the people on here are from Texas >_< So you bishes better stick up for the wonders of the Big state and the Republic or Texas or summing like that o_o;
Back to top Go down
metalhazard88

metalhazard88

Number of posts : 7
Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:15 am

history channel, tombstone, Doc Holiday, Wyett, that was interesting movie was awesome.......... signing out
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:11 pm

o.o *nods a few times* xD *sticks a property of Texas sticker on everyone's forehead* lol.... ^__^;;
Back to top Go down
Yuriana Hata

Yuriana Hata

Number of posts : 31
Skill Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:26 pm

-rips off Texas sticker and replaces with a South Carolina sticker-
Back to top Go down
Nicholas

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:21 pm

- Burns the Texas sticker... Placing a California one. - Haha. Sorry have to represent the Bay! [ 707 ]
Back to top Go down
Etna
Admin
Etna

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:22 am

O___O Le'GASP!!!!! How dares you mess with Texas >_< *points at the sticker* We dun mess with the big stater!! >_< or no cookies for you o_o *hands cookies to the people who still have the sticker*
Back to top Go down
Nicholas

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:38 pm

- Pounces and snatches the cookie - MINE! -Eyes widen and runs away all ninja like-
Back to top Go down
Nicholas

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:38 pm

- Pounces and snatches the cookie - MINE! -Eyes widen and runs away all ninja like-
Back to top Go down
Etna
Admin
Etna

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:04 pm

O_O Oh my... *looks around* you all saw it!! He stole it!! Its no my fault he took the poisoned cookie I was holding for Riley!!

O____O; I mean... For... the rats... Yes... the rats *nods nods nods*
Back to top Go down
Nicholas

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:51 pm

- Dies from the Poisoned cookie -

-Sighs-

Thanks alot Etna! Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:57 pm

Dude, how the hell did this end up in the mother-BLAM!-in' forum related?! I highly doubt my character would be able to perform something such as 'fireworks' (Though, I *kinda* can, I'm not going to bullshit anybody with that). Still, anybody have some sick tricks I should try while I wait for my Soaps to come in...?
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:01 pm

...Actually.... [Beats the shit outa the person who made this get off topic.] -.-
Back to top Go down
Chazzy Algo

Number of posts : 17
Skill Points :

Characters Image : Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) Otqjc1

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:09 pm

*Catches his fist Kung-Fu like grip style* Look dude.. if you want sweet gun tricks, watch Robocop. IF you want to learn how to actually use those skills in combat, then I have some suggestions I could make. Thank Devil May Cry and various movies. If your that bored, learn how to shoot behind your back or more importantly on your back. Tricks are fancy and fun but people like them mroe when the element of danger is added, like when I swing aorund a lead pipe instead of a wooden staff. Learn how to shoot a gun with your pinky so it doesnt shatter your hand, incase you need to give someone your pistol in a point blank situation. Learn how to reload one handed for all I care ^_^ I like my swords and I'm sticking to them.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:31 am

GAH. >.> No, I mean shit that's purely pleasing to the eye: flips, flare-like flips, etc. >.> As for reloading one handed, I can actually half-way do that: trigger the mag release, flip the gun forward in your hand and hold it with your forefingers, grab your spare mag, and do your best to twirl the pistol so the mag ends right back inside the grip.
Back to top Go down
Chazzy Algo

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:12 am

Back to top Go down
Sparky

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:42 pm

Eh, that's actually quite improper: you don't want your magazine on the ground because you're going to need it later, and magazines for firearms such as the ones my character uses are quite uncommon, besides, any dirt caught in the magazine my inhibit the ability for it to keep the feed proper and not delayed, which could cause a jam.
Back to top Go down
Chazzy Algo

Skill Points :

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:52 pm

Yeah but either way you have to clean up once your done shooting anyway, otherwise you won't have any casings to refill to refill the clips. Or bailing, since bailing does happen even to the best of us. What's proper isn't always what's most efficienct, but one's efficiency is only up to one's own standards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)   Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pistol tricks! (Totally OOC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sagaku Wars :: OOC and suggestions :: Forum related Topics!-
Jump to: