Sagaku Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the City and surrounding areas of Sagaku the nightmare of many has come to life. The Earths final remaining survivors strive to survive in a morbid world where the dead walk the streets and the living struggle to live on...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Troubled Minds part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dehumanization

dehumanization

Number of posts : 5
Skill Points :
Troubled Minds part 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Troubled Minds part 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Troubled Minds part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Troubled Minds part 2   Troubled Minds part 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:37 pm

Van wondering the streets going at 120mph. He sees zeds, zeds, zeds, and some car parts with a lot of heaps of wreckage. Other than that, it seems a rather normal day to be cruising. "Hmm....the highway, sounds interesting to check out." Van goes up seeing well....more zeds. "I should have dipped my scythe in gasoline to light it on fire! Ehh.... start a few bond fires, have a few explosions for kicks and or course the flaming corpses!" Passing through the groups of zeds knocking a few down in the process. Seeing a few zeds in some of the cars still buckled up as they struggle to free themselves. Van looks ahead seeing something unusual. There is some one on a bike in front of him. He continues to accelerate to catch up to whomever it may be. The one in front of him turns to see who is behind him. Van sees it is a man picking up his shades above his eyes. The man starts slowing down to see who it is.

Van waves his hand to acknowledge him. He catches up to the man seeing he is rather ill armed as he is. The only weapon he visibly sees is the katana on his left side. "Hi, my name is Van Savage and you are?"

"The name is Zadkiel Crimson, but you can call me Zack." Zack introduces himself.

"How about we join our powers and raise some hell! We need to burn every single decomposing bastard out there!" Van says with a smile. He looks at Zack to see if he will reply to his proposal. Zack nods to his idea accelerating to gain further ground. Van accelerates saying, "anxious aren't we?" Five runners are heading towards Van and Zack. Van takes out his scythe in his left hand. He moves to the far right side while wondering what is Zack doing.

"Catch the this with your scythe!" Zack says throwing thin wire to him as he catches it with the end of his scythe. "Keep the wire tense but don't break it!" Zack slowly gives wire to spread out.

"What are we going to do with this?" Van asks seeing the wire hang from his scythe.
Back to top Go down
metalhazard88

metalhazard88

Number of posts : 7
Skill Points :
Troubled Minds part 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Troubled Minds part 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-01

Troubled Minds part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubled Minds part 2   Troubled Minds part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:16 am

Zack gives more wire to put more space between them. "Keep the wire tense and raise your scythe level with the zeds necks. We are going to cut there population!" Zack says with a grin. Van levels his scythe to the necks of the zeds. They approach the body of zeds seeing flopping heads roll down as their bodies gawk falling down as a puddle of blood drenches the highway. "Not bad! Van, how about we cleanse this city of this wretched infestation and cut a path for salvation! If all things fail, we can take as many down with us!"

"Sounds good, but I prefer to remain alive!" Van says with a twisted smile.

"So be it! What do I have to lose if I can't even remember my past. This amnesia frees me from regrets giving me strength to annihilate every infected out there!" Zack says looking at his left hand with the wire. Van drops the wire as Zack retrieves it. Will he ever remember his past and what will theses two do as partners in execution. They drive farther up the highway gaining as much ground as possible. They get off the highway 20 minutes later to find food. They come across a market. They park in front of the building turning off their bikes. Entering the building with caution, they check to see if any infected are present in the building. Zack and Van glance at each other wondering where are the zeds or sprinters.

They stay quiet only giving signs of communication to not attract any attention. There is blood splatter at the cash registers and at some of the aisles but other than that, there are no signs of movement. Zack turns back thinking he saw something at the corner of his eye. Nothing seems to be wrong. Van gives a sign of what is up. Zack signs back saying nothing. They go to the canned food aisle taking several vegetable and meat cans stuffing them in there backpacks. They go to one of the coolers at the registers to get a pepsi and coke until they here a growl. They look to their right seeing two infected dogs. They drop their drinks drawing out their weapons seeing both hounds approach them. Both dogs jump at them when Van brings up his scythe having the dog bite the middle of the scythe as he moves to the right twisting the weapon out of the dogs mouth bringing it to a twirl shoving the blade into the dogs ribs. The dog yelps as Van picks it smashing it into a cash register ripping the dog apart. Zack goes to his left swinging his katana cutting the dogs right shoulder reaching the middle of its rib cage. The dog falls to the floor in pain trying to get up on three legs while dragging the useless leg. Zack shoves the blade into its mouth from the corner of mouth exiting out of its rib cage. Van goes to the top half of the dog digging his scythe into its skull. Zack slices the top part of dogs head. Zack and Van take out the rubbing alcohol cleaning their weapons.

After they clean their weapons, they get soda and take off to the streets to find a place to eat.
Back to top Go down

Troubled Minds part 2
Page 1 of 1