Sagaku Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the City and surrounding areas of Sagaku the nightmare of many has come to life. The Earths final remaining survivors strive to survive in a morbid world where the dead walk the streets and the living struggle to live on...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching for.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuriana Hata

Yuriana Hata

Number of posts : 31
Skill Points :
Searching for..... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Searching for..... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-30

Searching for..... Empty
PostSubject: Searching for.....   Searching for..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:48 pm

Yuri had left Riley behind up in the living areas. Why she didn't know for sure. She just wanted to prove that she could survive on her own. She walked calmly with one of his G27s out and cocked ready to fire. The flashlight on the front swept left and right. The emergency lighting was one. It gave an eerie red glow. It made her walk that much more frightening. She held her nerve though.

Making her way down to the mall area she opened the door slightly and looked out. The whole area was in ruins and just messy. Surely from all the looting that had taken place with in the first few weeks. She stepped out into the mall and looked around. Seeing a man laying dead with his head caved in she walked over. Laying next to him was an Ak-47 assault rifle. She picked it up and ejected the magazine. Empty. "Fuck." She tossed the gun back to the ground. Leaving the man behind she walked toward a shoe store. Looking around she found a brick laying on the ground and picked it up. She threw it as hard as she could and the glass shattered and hit the ground.

Climbing in she smiled looking at all the pairs of Nikes, Adidas, Reeboks, and Timberlands. She went and walked in the back of the store to the storage room. Finding a pair of white and pink Reebok classics she slipped them on. Tieing the strings of her own shoes she hung them around her neck. The new shoes felt lighter and more comfortable on her feet. If she had to run these would be better then the boots she had on before. Walking out into the store again she found a small duffel bag. She placed the old shoes in it along with a few teeshirt and more shoes. "No need not to get some other things I might need since I'm here." She grabbed some more socks and things and left the store.

She walked around for a little while longer and made her way to a small restaurant and went to the kitchen. Hopefully the place still had enough unspoiled food to eat and enough gas to cook it. She tried the stoves and sure enough it came on. "Great. Now is the food still good?" Finding the freezer she opened the door. The room was still cold. She smiled big and walked in. She found a couple of t-bone steaks and some frozen vegies. She walked back out and grabbed a pot and ran some hot water in it. Placing it on the stove she began to cook the food. After about fifteen minutes she placed sat back in the kitchen and ate. She placed all the leftovers in a to go box and put it in the bag. Her mission was far from over. She wanted to help kill off those who had changed in the tower. She set out looking for anything out of the ordinary.

Making her way back out she found another gun laying on the ground. Picking up the modified SKS she ejected the magazine. There was at least a half of the mag left. She smiled and slung the assault rifle over her shoulder. She thought to herself maybe there is some ammo at the gun shop. She turned and walked her way toward the gun shop.
Back to top Go down
Adonis

Adonis

Number of posts : 2
Skill Points :
Searching for..... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Searching for..... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-01

Searching for..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for.....   Searching for..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:17 pm

Panting heavily, he continued to run. His trigger finger ready for anything that might pop out of hiding places. He pulled the fabric of his shirt up and over his mouth. His eyes changing from one store to another.

Stopping near the food court, he leaned against the wall and sniffed. 'Food? Who's cooking here?' His left eyebrow raised in curiosity as he stayed against the wall, waiting. He watched to see who would come out of one of the resturants. Looking over his shoulder ever so often to make sure no one was behind him, he waited.

Watching a girl leave a resturant, he slowly fallowed behind her, keeping his distance. 'She's not a zed...' He knew that much by looking at her. His free hand twitched slightly as craved a smoke. Shaking his head, he tried to put it out of his mind. It would only give away his position to her.
Back to top Go down
Chazzy Algo

Number of posts : 17
Skill Points :

Characters Image : Searching for..... Otqjc1
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Searching for..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for.....   Searching for..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:11 pm

"MAAIIAA! Get back here damnit!" Hustling as quickly as he could the weary shot-gunner had both his tools of self-sufficiency over his shoulders pointing away from his weak flesh. The dog, despite having such a well packed load on her, was moving at such a pace faster than him that he was becoming angered. She usually listened, but her nose knew what good human food smelt like.. and she wouldn't have it any other way. From earlier in the mall she had been on the leash on his hand, but between nearly choking herself with pace and his own inability to keep up made him let go. If something he didn't want to see ducked out from a dimly lit bathroom or pile of bodies he was ready to take a partially blind slug to it's general form. Huffing as he moved, keeping up in pace but the effort it took to do so was easily bothering what little asthma every person had the capacity for.

He smelt it too, the arma of cooked food, but he wasn't terribly surprised. Atleast it wasn't the smell of cooking brains by some super-intelligent zombie who thought to try a brain soufle or brain ala mode. Skidding to a halt as he noticed the dog stopped.. the husky was barking at something, or someone. Putting his foot on the wagon he snatched up her leash again as he put it around his elbow and refused to let her tug off on her own again like that. "Damnit, don't do that shit Maia or you'll cause me alot of grief. Settle down." Ofcourse she didn't understand many of the words he said but hopefully his tone would get through to her yet again.. peeking around the area to see if he could spot the shady fellow hiding from another sight for sore eyes. He was still outside the place itself, in the large court when she emerged and headed in the direction he had jsut came from. "I don't know what your looking for with that rifle. There might be some loose rounds or a clip in the Guns and More but I didn't see any. Then again I wasn't looked for any either, just some for this beaut." Nodding to his shotgun, so much ammo he had used in his recent hunts and little to spare on the homefront.

Sighing as he tried to better control the unruly and free spirited dog to maintain a proper path down the halls.. the center of the way she seemed to follow until she decidedly sniffed at foreign objects and the like. "Just don't lick any blood and I'll stop calling you dumb, Maia. I will, really." Strolling with the dog down the way in motion with what else would transpire in this mall. "I'm all set to head out of here, if you got someplace you need to go then let me know so we can see if traveling in numbers is a good idea here or not. You must be on to something right to be gunning it still."
Back to top Go down
Yuriana Hata

Yuriana Hata

Number of posts : 31
Skill Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-30

Searching for..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for.....   Searching for..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:36 pm

Yuri grinned as she found her way into the gun shop. Looking around she frowned to herself not seeing much of anything left. The looters had taken most of anything that was there. She searched around and found a few boxes of .40 cal ammo and dropped them into the duffle bag. She didn't find anything else of very usefulness to her in the store. Begining to walk out a reflection of light caught her eye. She walked over and found a large gerber boot knife. Picking it up she dropped it in the bag as well. Shining the flashlight around again she saw nothing else of intrest. She turned and walked out heading out of the mall out into the world. She knew it was safer inside but she needed to explore the area.

-exit area-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Searching for..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for.....   Searching for..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sagaku Wars :: Safe Zone :: Strip Mall-
Jump to: