Sagaku Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the City and surrounding areas of Sagaku the nightmare of many has come to life. The Earths final remaining survivors strive to survive in a morbid world where the dead walk the streets and the living struggle to live on...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to start a new thread or reply button.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Etna
Admin
Etna

Number of posts : 48
Skill Points :
How to start a new thread or reply button. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to start a new thread or reply button. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

How to start a new thread or reply button. Empty
PostSubject: How to start a new thread or reply button.   How to start a new thread or reply button. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:56 pm

Lately, I've had a few people come up to me and ask, "where is the reply button!?" or "how do I start a new thread?!?" Simple. If you are to scroll down, on the left hand side of your screen there will be a white + sign that once clicked will open a new window and an area for you to post under.

Please make sure all of you keep yourselves informed by making sure you have read all the rules and regulations put up for you guys.

Always your lovable
-Lady Etna

Happy days!
Back to top Go down
https://sagakuwars.rpg-board.net

How to start a new thread or reply button.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sagaku Wars :: General Info :: Rules-
Jump to: